Turkey's Akbank seeks to raise bond issue limit to 6.1 bln lira
ISTANBUL, Sept 26
ISTANBUL, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Turkey's Akbank said on Wednesday it had applied to the country's banking watchdog to more than double the limit on the volume of bonds it can issue to 6.1 billion lira ($3.4 billion) from 3 billion currently.
($1 = 1.7919 Turkish liras) (Writing by Nick Tattersall)
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East