- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Man linked to Boston bombing suspect killed by FBI in Florida
Accenture's quarterly profit falls
Sept 27 |
Sept 27 (Reuters) - Technology outsourcing and consulting company Accenture Plc posted a lower quarterly profit due to higher tax rates.
Net income fell to $636 million, or 88 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, from $683 million, or 91 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 2 percent to $6.83 billion.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this