- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Stockholm calmer but violence spreads outside Swedish capital |
Accenture's quarterly profit falls
Sept 27 |
Sept 27 (Reuters) - Technology outsourcing and consulting company Accenture Plc posted a lower quarterly profit due to higher tax rates.
Net income fell to $636 million, or 88 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, from $683 million, or 91 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 2 percent to $6.83 billion.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this