Porsche says Q3 sales reflect 'positive trend' of H1
PARIS, Sept 27
PARIS, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Porsche CEO Matthias Mueller said on Thursday that third-quarter vehicle sales reflected the 'positive trend' of the first half, when global deliveries rose 22.5 percent to 68,940.
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote