Porsche says Q3 sales reflect 'positive trend' of H1
PARIS, Sept 27
PARIS, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Porsche CEO Matthias Mueller said on Thursday that third-quarter vehicle sales reflected the 'positive trend' of the first half, when global deliveries rose 22.5 percent to 68,940.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee