RPT-DSV buys logistics activities from Czech firm AWT
(Repeats to additional subscribers. No change to text.)
COPENHAGEN, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Danish freight forwarder DSV said on Thursday it had signed a deal to buy the road, air and sea freight activities and contract logistics of Czech firm AWT Cechofracht a.s.
The parties had agreed not to disclose the transaction price, DSV said in a statement.
In the last 12 months, the activities acquired from AWT Cechofracht a.s. generated revenue of about 30 million euros, DSV said.
The transaction will take effect from Sept 27.
(Reporting by Copenhagen Newsroom; Editing by Mark Potter)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine