DSV buys logistics activities from Czech firm AWT
COPENHAGEN, Sept 27
COPENHAGEN, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Danish freight forwarder DSV said on Thursday it had signed a deal to buy the road, air and sea freight activities and contract logistics of Czech firm AWT Cechofracht a.s.
The parties had agreed not to disclose the transaction price, DSV said in a statement.
In the last 12 months, the activities acquired from AWT Cechofracht a.s. generated revenue of about 30 million euros, DSV said.
The transaction will take effect from Sept 27.
(Reporting by Copenhagen Newsroom; Editing by Mark Potter)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Man arrested near Canada's prime minister in sign of tensions |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor