DSV buys logistics activities from Czech firm AWT
COPENHAGEN, Sept 27
COPENHAGEN, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Danish freight forwarder DSV said on Thursday it had signed a deal to buy the road, air and sea freight activities and contract logistics of Czech firm AWT Cechofracht a.s.
The parties had agreed not to disclose the transaction price, DSV said in a statement.
In the last 12 months, the activities acquired from AWT Cechofracht a.s. generated revenue of about 30 million euros, DSV said.
The transaction will take effect from Sept 27.
(Reporting by Copenhagen Newsroom; Editing by Mark Potter)
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report