- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Sixth night of violence in Sweden, but police say capital calmer |
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Justice Department defends journalist email search
Brazil wants pay TV companies to invest more as complaints soar
SAO PAULO/BRASILIA, Sept 27 |
SAO PAULO/BRASILIA, Sept 27 (Reuters) - The Brazilian telecommunications watchdog Anatel on Thursday gave pay-TV companies 30 days to present an investment plan to reduce service glitches after subscriber complaints doubled over the past 12 months.
Brasilia-based Anatel announced the decision in an e-mailed statement.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this