Buffett-backed BYD says vice president resigns amid restructuring
HONG KONG, Sept 27
HONG KONG, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Warren Buffett-backed Chinese auto maker BYD Co Ltd said on Thursday its vice president had resigned due to the company's restructuring and personal reasons.
Yang Long-zhong had no disagreement with the board, the company said in a statement on the Hong Kong stock exchange.
Shares of BYD closed up 1.7 percent in Hong Kong, beating a 1.1 percent gain in the benchmark index.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin