BHP says sees China's growth strengthening in H2
SHANGHAI, Sept 27
SHANGHAI, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Mining giant BHP Billiton expects China's economic growth to strengthen through the rest of the year, a senior company official said on Thursday.
BHP's long-term view on China also remains positive, Alan Chirgwin, general manager of marketing at BHP's iron ore division, said at an industry conference in the coastal city of Dalian.
(Reporting by David Stanway and Ruby Lian; Editing by Ken Wills)
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks