- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
- Toyota plans to increase lithium-ion car battery output-Nikkei
Reese Witherspoon delivers third child, a boy named Tennessee
LOS ANGELES |
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Oscar-winning actress Reese Witherspoon gave birth to a baby boy on Thursday, her first child with husband Jim Toth, and has named him Tennessee James, her representative said.
Witherspoon has two older children - daughter Ava, 12, and son Deacon, 9 - with first husband Ryan Phillippe. The couple divorced in 2007.
"Reese Witherspoon and husband Jim Toth welcomed Tennessee James into their family today. Both mom and baby are healthy and the entire family is thrilled," Witherspoon's spokeswoman Meredith O'Sullivan Wasson said in a statement.
The "Legally Blonde" actress married talent agent Toth at her ranch in Ojai, California in March this year.
Witherspoon, 36, who grew up in Nashville, Tennessee, won an Oscar for her work on 2005 country music film, "Walk the Line."
(Reporting by Piya Sinha-Roy; Editing by Jill Serjeant and Bernadette Baum)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this