FLSmidth says wins $48 mln Venezuela contract
COPENHAGEN, Sept 27
COPENHAGEN, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Danish engineering group FLSmidth & Co A/S on Thursday said it had won a contract in Venezuela worth $48 million for engineering, supply and installation of a feeding system for an aluminium smelter.
The order had been placed by Venezuelan state-owned aluminium company CVG ALCASA, FLSmidth said in a statement.
The project is part of a $400 million refurbishment plan of CVG ALCASA's technologies, it said.
The order would contribute to FLSmidth's earnings until mid 2015, it added. (Reporting by Copenhagen Newsroom; Editing by Mark Potter)
- Islamic State video claims to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- U.S. attorney general headed for racially charged St. Louis suburb
- 'No' from one Iraq villager triggered Islamic State mass killings |
- Islamic State says beheads U.S. journalist, holds another