FLSmidth says wins $48 mln Venezuela contract
COPENHAGEN, Sept 27
COPENHAGEN, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Danish engineering group FLSmidth & Co A/S on Thursday said it had won a contract in Venezuela worth $48 million for engineering, supply and installation of a feeding system for an aluminium smelter.
The order had been placed by Venezuelan state-owned aluminium company CVG ALCASA, FLSmidth said in a statement.
The project is part of a $400 million refurbishment plan of CVG ALCASA's technologies, it said.
The order would contribute to FLSmidth's earnings until mid 2015, it added. (Reporting by Copenhagen Newsroom; Editing by Mark Potter)
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Judge gives go-ahead for $2 billion sale of NBA's Clippers |
- Jaded Argentines brace for looming debt default