REG - Next PLC - Transaction in Own Shares
Transaction in Own Shares
Next plc announces that it has today purchased 102,387 of its ordinary shares for cancellation at a price of 3445.4793 pence per share.
Following the purchase, the Company's registered share capital consists of 164,071,488 ordinary shares of 10 pence each. All of the ordinary shares have equal voting rights and there are no shares held in Treasury. This figure may be used by shareholders to determine if they are required to notify their interest, or a change to their interest, in Next plc under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
Mr A J R McKinlay
This information is provided by RNS
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine