REG - Next PLC - Transaction in Own Shares
Transaction in Own Shares
Next plc announces that it has today purchased 102,387 of its ordinary shares for cancellation at a price of 3445.4793 pence per share.
Following the purchase, the Company's registered share capital consists of 164,071,488 ordinary shares of 10 pence each. All of the ordinary shares have equal voting rights and there are no shares held in Treasury. This figure may be used by shareholders to determine if they are required to notify their interest, or a change to their interest, in Next plc under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
Mr A J R McKinlay
This information is provided by RNS
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel