TEXT-S&P: Dollar General ratings unaffected by share repurchase
Sept 27 - Standard & Poor's said today that its ratings on Dollar General Corp. (BBB-/Stable/--) are not affected by the company's recently announced $250 million share repurchase from Buck Holdings L.P. Although the pace of share repurchase is higher than we previously anticipated (reaching about $600 million in fiscal 2012), this will not have a meaningful impact on the company's credit protection measures and we expect Dollar General to maintain an "intermediate" financial risk profile.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |