TEXT-S&P: Dollar General ratings unaffected by share repurchase
Sept 27 - Standard & Poor's said today that its ratings on Dollar General Corp. (BBB-/Stable/--) are not affected by the company's recently announced $250 million share repurchase from Buck Holdings L.P. Although the pace of share repurchase is higher than we previously anticipated (reaching about $600 million in fiscal 2012), this will not have a meaningful impact on the company's credit protection measures and we expect Dollar General to maintain an "intermediate" financial risk profile.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Ottawa pushes for business as usual after shootings |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor