- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Shares choppy, dollar steady as Fed meets
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
Hong Kong shares to slip slightly at open, HSBC weighs
HONG KONG, Sept 27 |
HONG KONG, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to fall slightly at Thursday's open after stocks on Wall Street fell for a fifth straight day and concerns over the eurozone weighed on index heavyweight HSBC Holdings.
The Hang Seng index was set to open down 0.2 percent at 20487.36. The China Enterprises index of top locally listed mainland firms was also indicated to open 0.2 percent lower. (Reporting by Vikram Subhedar; Editing by Eric Meijer)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this