MUFG approves fresh loans to Sharp-source
TOKYO, Sept 27
TOKYO, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Sharp Corp's creditor Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group agreed to a plan to extend the cash-strapped display maker a total 210 billion yen ($2.7 billion) of fresh financing, a source briefed on the matter said on Thursday.
Mizuho Financial Group, which approved the plan earlier, and MUFG will share the 210 billion yen loans, which come on top of 150 billion yen of loans extended to Sharp in August.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |