BRIEF-Subsea 7 launches up to $700m convertible bond
OSLO, Sept 27
OSLO, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Subsea 7
* Launches convertible bond
* The initial principal amount of the bonds of $500m may be increased up to $700m
* The proceeds of the issue will be used to finance the company's growth and for general corporate purposes.
* The bonds are senior and unsecured and will be convertible into ordinary shares of the Company.
* The bonds are expected to have an annual coupon in a range between 0.5% - 1.0% payable semi-annually in arrear, and a conversion premium of 30% - 35% over the volume weighted average price of the Company's shares on the Oslo Børs
* The bonds will be issued and redeemed at 100% of their principal amount and will, unless previously redeemed, converted or purchased and cancelled, mature on or around October 5, 2017.
* ABG Sundal Collier and BNP Paribas are acting as joint bookrunners.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East