Tractor Supply appoints Gregory Sandfort CEO
Sept 27 (Reuters) - Farm and ranch products retailer Tractor Supply Co said Chief Executive James Wright will be replaced by Chief Operating Officer Gregory Sandfort effective Jan. 1, 2013.
Wright will stay on as executive chairman for a year.
Sandfort joined Tractor Supply as chief merchandising officer in 2007.
Shares of the company closed at $99.91 on the Nasdaq on Thursday.
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Malaysian jet's disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters