Tractor Supply appoints Gregory Sandfort CEO
Sept 27 (Reuters) - Farm and ranch products retailer Tractor Supply Co said Chief Executive James Wright will be replaced by Chief Operating Officer Gregory Sandfort effective Jan. 1, 2013.
Wright will stay on as executive chairman for a year.
Sandfort joined Tractor Supply as chief merchandising officer in 2007.
Shares of the company closed at $99.91 on the Nasdaq on Thursday.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- U.S., allies stage 22 air strikes in Iraq: U.S. Central Command