Tractor Supply appoints Gregory Sandfort CEO
Sept 27 (Reuters) - Farm and ranch products retailer Tractor Supply Co said Chief Executive James Wright will be replaced by Chief Operating Officer Gregory Sandfort effective Jan. 1, 2013.
Wright will stay on as executive chairman for a year.
Sandfort joined Tractor Supply as chief merchandising officer in 2007.
Shares of the company closed at $99.91 on the Nasdaq on Thursday.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel