FLSmidth says wins $48 million Venezuela contract
COPENHAGEN (Reuters) - Danish engineering group FLSmidth & Co A/S (FLS.CO) on Thursday said it had won a contract in Venezuela worth $48 million for engineering, supply and installation of a feeding system for an aluminum smelter.
The order had been placed by Venezuelan state-owned aluminum company CVG ALCASA, FLSmidth said in a statement.
The project is part of a $400 million refurbishment plan of CVG ALCASA's technologies, it said.
The order would contribute to FLSmidth's earnings until mid 2015, it added.
(Reporting by Copenhagen Newsroom; Editing by Mark Potter)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'