FLSmidth says wins $48 million Venezuela contract
COPENHAGEN (Reuters) - Danish engineering group FLSmidth & Co A/S (FLS.CO) on Thursday said it had won a contract in Venezuela worth $48 million for engineering, supply and installation of a feeding system for an aluminum smelter.
The order had been placed by Venezuelan state-owned aluminum company CVG ALCASA, FLSmidth said in a statement.
The project is part of a $400 million refurbishment plan of CVG ALCASA's technologies, it said.
The order would contribute to FLSmidth's earnings until mid 2015, it added.
(Reporting by Copenhagen Newsroom; Editing by Mark Potter)
- Japan PM makes offering to Yasukuni Shrine, angers China, South Korea
- South Korea's Park says conduct of ferry crew tantamount to murder |
- Cyclone threatens to disrupt search for missing Malaysian plane |
- Putin playing the long game over Russian kin in Ukraine
- Asian stocks subdued on Ukraine caution, dollar firms vs yen