- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- FBI says man shot dead while being questioned about Boston bombings
MUFG approves fresh loans to Sharp: source
TOKYO (Reuters) - Sharp Corp's creditor Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group agreed to a plan to extend the cash-strapped display maker a total 210 billion yen ($2.7 billion) of fresh financing, a source briefed on the matter said on Thursday.
Mizuho Financial Group, which approved the plan earlier, and MUFG will share the 210 billion yen loans, which come on top of 150 billion yen of loans extended to Sharp in August.
($1 = 77.7800 Japanese yen)
(Reporting by Taro Fuse; Editing by Chang-Ran Kim)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this