Toshiba says TV sales may miss 16 million target this year
TOKYO (Reuters) - Toshiba Corp said its global television sales in the current financial year are likely come in 10-20 percent short of the company's target of 16 million units amid tough market conditions.
Toshiba's TV business is likely to post a loss in the six months through September but the division aims to return to profit in the second half, Masahiko Fukakushi, a Toshiba executive vice president, told reporters on Wednesday.
(Reporting by Reiji Murai; Writing by Shinichi Saoshiro; Editing by Edwina Gibbs)
- Malaysia jet sent 'pings' after going missing, sources say |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers search site of NY building collapse; seven dead |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |