Toshiba says TV sales may miss 16 million target this year
TOKYO (Reuters) - Toshiba Corp said its global television sales in the current financial year are likely come in 10-20 percent short of the company's target of 16 million units amid tough market conditions.
Toshiba's TV business is likely to post a loss in the six months through September but the division aims to return to profit in the second half, Masahiko Fukakushi, a Toshiba executive vice president, told reporters on Wednesday.
(Reporting by Reiji Murai; Writing by Shinichi Saoshiro; Editing by Edwina Gibbs)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling