Cargo carrier Southern Air files for bankruptcy protection
Sept 28 (Reuters) - Air cargo carrier Southern Air Inc has applied for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in a U.S. court, a court filing on Friday showed.
Southern Air listed estimated assets of $100 million to $500 million, and estimated liabilities in the range of $500 million to $1 billion.
The case is Southern Air Inc, Case No. 12-12692, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of Delaware.
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State |
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq
- EBay follows Icahn's advice, plans PayPal spinoff in 2015 |