Cargo carrier Southern Air files for bankruptcy protection
Sept 28 (Reuters) - Air cargo carrier Southern Air Inc has applied for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in a U.S. court, a court filing on Friday showed.
Southern Air listed estimated assets of $100 million to $500 million, and estimated liabilities in the range of $500 million to $1 billion.
The case is Southern Air Inc, Case No. 12-12692, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of Delaware.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter