Brazil cbank says sees public debt at 34.8 pct of GDP in 2012
BRASILIA, Sept 28
BRASILIA, Sept 28 (Reuters) - The Brazilian central bank expects the country's public sector debt to equal 34.8 percent of the economy in 2012, the bank's head of research Tulio Maciel said on Friday.
He added that the bank expects the overall budget deficit to equal 1.6 percent of the economy this year, up from a previous estimate of 1.4 percent.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message