- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
- Asian markets tense before Fed; Nikkei outperforms
CANADA FX-C$ firms slightly after GDP data
TORONTO, Sept 28 |
TORONTO, Sept 28 (Reuters) - The Canadian dollar strengthened briefly against the U.S. dollar on Friday after data showed Canada's economy grew by an 0.2 percent in July from June, slightly more than expected.
The Canadian dollar edged up to C$0.9809 versus the greenback, or $1.0195, from around C$0.9814, or $1.0190, heading into the report.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this