S.Korea FLC buys 69,000 T corn for Feb-March
SEOUL, Sept 28
SEOUL, Sept 28 (Reuters) - South Korea's Feed Leaders Committee (FLC) has bought 69,000 tonnes of optional origin corn from Cargill Inc via a private deal late on Thursday, traders said on Friday.
FLC bought the corn at $300.90 per tonne on a cost and freight basis, they said.
The product will arrive to the ports of Incheon and Kunsan between late February and early March, they added.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |