REG-GKN PLC: Treasury Stock
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
GKN plc Transfer of Treasury Shares GKN plc (the `Company') announces that on 28 September 2012 the following ordinary shares of 10p each were transferred out of treasury to satisfy the exercise of options by participants of the: GKN Executive Share Option Scheme 2001: 5,813 ordinary shares at 110.04p per share GKN Executive Share Option Scheme 2004: 127,644 ordinary shares at 110.08p per share Following the above transfer of treasury shares, the Company holds 30,087,506 ordinary shares in treasury. The total number of ordinary shares in issue (excluding treasury shares) is 1,630,442,353. END
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- U.S. attack on IS targets in Syria "will be answered" - fighter