REG - BT Group PLC - Total Voting Rights
Friday 28 September 2012
BT GROUP PLC
TOTAL VOTING RIGHTS - MONTH-END DISCLOSURE
BT Group plc confirms that on 28 September 2012 its capital consisted of 8,151,227,029 ordinary shares with voting rights. On that date, BT Group plc held 275,738,771 ordinary shares as treasury shares and therefore, the total number of voting rights in BT Group plc on that date was 7,875,488,258.
The above figure (7,875,488,258) may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, BT Group plc under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
-: Ends :-
This information is provided by RNS
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |