REG - British Land Co PLC - Total Voting Rights
The British Land Company PLC (the "Company")
Voting Rights and Capital - UPDATED
In conformity with the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules' ongoing disclosure requirements for issuers, we would like to notify the market of the following:
The Company's issued share capital consists of 901,578,005 ordinary shares of 25p each of which 11,266,245 are held in Treasury. Therefore, the total number of shares with voting rights in the Company is 890,311,760.
The above figure of 890,311,760 may be used by shareholders and others to determine if they are required to notify the Company and the FSA of the percentage of voting rights they hold, or a change in this percentage, under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
This information is provided by RNS
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |