REG - British Land Co PLC - Total Voting Rights
The British Land Company PLC (the "Company")
Voting Rights and Capital - UPDATED
In conformity with the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules' ongoing disclosure requirements for issuers, we would like to notify the market of the following:
The Company's issued share capital consists of 901,578,005 ordinary shares of 25p each of which 11,266,245 are held in Treasury. Therefore, the total number of shares with voting rights in the Company is 890,311,760.
The above figure of 890,311,760 may be used by shareholders and others to determine if they are required to notify the Company and the FSA of the percentage of voting rights they hold, or a change in this percentage, under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
This information is provided by RNS
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- New evacuations ordered as California wildfire doubles in size |
- Kurds issue call to arms as Islamic State gains in Syria