REG - British Sky Broad. - Total Voting Rights
BRITISH SKY BROADCASTING GROUP PLC - VOTING RIGHTS AND CAPITAL
As at 28 September 2012, British Sky Broadcasting Group plc's (the "Company") issued votable capital consists of 1,654,207,990 ordinary shares of £0.50 pence each ("shares"). No shares are held as treasury shares at the date of this announcement.
The figure of 1,654,207,990 shares represents the total voting rights in the Company and may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they can determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, the Company under the Financial Services Authority's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
Company Secretarial Assistant
Telephone: +44 (0)870 240 3000
This information is provided by RNS
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |