REG - Moneysupermarket.com - Total Voting Rights
Moneysupermarket.com Group PLC ("Company")
28 September 2012
Voting Rights and Capital
In accordance with the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rule 5.6.1, the Company advises that as at 28 September 2012, its capital consists of 537,288,389 ordinary shares of 0.02 pence each with voting rights. The Company does not hold any ordinary shares in treasury.
Therefore the total number of voting rights in the Company is 537,288,389.
The above figure may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, the Company under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
This information is provided by RNS
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- U.S. Navy maintains grounding order for F-35 fighter jets
- German suspect was in contact with State Dept not U.S. spies: officials