REG - BP PLC - Total Voting Rights
Total voting rights and share capital
As at 28 September 2012, the issued share capital of BP p.l.c. comprised 19,053,994,550 ordinary shares (excluding treasury shares) par value US$0.25 per share, each with one vote; and 12,706,252 preference shares par value £1 per share with two votes for every £5 in nominal capital held.
The number of ordinary shares which have been bought back and are held in treasury by BP p.l.c. is 1,829,130,811. These treasury shares are not taken into consideration in relation to the payment of dividends and voting at shareholder meetings.
The total number of voting rights in BP p.l.c. is 19,059,077,050. This information may be used by shareholders for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, BP p.l.c. under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
This announcement is made in accordance with the requirements of Disclosure and Transparency Rule 5.6.
This information is provided by RNS
- Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard: report |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- China helping locate missing Malaysia Airlines plane: TV