REG - BP PLC - Total Voting Rights
Total voting rights and share capital
As at 28 September 2012, the issued share capital of BP p.l.c. comprised 19,053,994,550 ordinary shares (excluding treasury shares) par value US$0.25 per share, each with one vote; and 12,706,252 preference shares par value £1 per share with two votes for every £5 in nominal capital held.
The number of ordinary shares which have been bought back and are held in treasury by BP p.l.c. is 1,829,130,811. These treasury shares are not taken into consideration in relation to the payment of dividends and voting at shareholder meetings.
The total number of voting rights in BP p.l.c. is 19,059,077,050. This information may be used by shareholders for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, BP p.l.c. under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
This announcement is made in accordance with the requirements of Disclosure and Transparency Rule 5.6.
This information is provided by RNS
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Struggling Sears to spin off Lands' End clothing label