REG - Next PLC - Transaction in Own Shares
Transaction in Own Shares
Next plc announces that it has today purchased 141,873 of its ordinary shares for cancellation at a price of 3449.6384 pence per share.
Following the purchase, the Company's registered share capital consists of 163,929,615 ordinary shares of 10 pence each. All of the ordinary shares have equal voting rights and there are no shares held in Treasury. This figure may be used by shareholders to determine if they are required to notify their interest, or a change to their interest, in Next plc under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
Mr A J R McKinlay
This information is provided by RNS
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source