REG - Next PLC - Total Voting Rights
Next plc - Voting Rights and Capital
As at the date of this announcement, Next plc's registered share capital consists of 163,929,615 ordinary shares of 10 pence each. All of the ordinary shares have equal voting rights and there are no shares held in Treasury.
This figure may be used by shareholders to determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, Next plc under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
Mr A J R McKinlay
This information is provided by RNS
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port