REG - Next PLC - Total Voting Rights
Next plc - Voting Rights and Capital
As at the date of this announcement, Next plc's registered share capital consists of 163,929,615 ordinary shares of 10 pence each. All of the ordinary shares have equal voting rights and there are no shares held in Treasury.
This figure may be used by shareholders to determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, Next plc under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
Mr A J R McKinlay
This information is provided by RNS
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study