REG - easyJet PLC - Total Voting Rights
easyJet plc ("the Company")
Total Voting Rights and Share Capital
In conformity with rule 5.6.1 of the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules, and further to the Company's announcement made on 31 August 2012, the Company's issued share capital as at 28 September 2012 consisted of 395,695,706 shares with a nominal value of 272/7 pence each, with voting rights.
The increase results from the issue of shares to meet the exercise of options under the Company's employee share option schemes.
No shares are held in Treasury.
The above figure of 395,695,706 shares may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, easyJet plc under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
28 September 2012
For further information contact:
Tel: 01582 525645
This information is provided by RNS
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media
- Fresh confrontations raise tempers on ground in Crimea |