REG - easyJet PLC - Total Voting Rights
easyJet plc ("the Company")
Total Voting Rights and Share Capital
In conformity with rule 5.6.1 of the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules, and further to the Company's announcement made on 31 August 2012, the Company's issued share capital as at 28 September 2012 consisted of 395,695,706 shares with a nominal value of 272/7 pence each, with voting rights.
The increase results from the issue of shares to meet the exercise of options under the Company's employee share option schemes.
No shares are held in Treasury.
The above figure of 395,695,706 shares may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, easyJet plc under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
28 September 2012
For further information contact:
Tel: 01582 525645
This information is provided by RNS
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |