REG - easyJet PLC - Total Voting Rights
easyJet plc ("the Company")
Total Voting Rights and Share Capital
In conformity with rule 5.6.1 of the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules, and further to the Company's announcement made on 31 August 2012, the Company's issued share capital as at 28 September 2012 consisted of 395,695,706 shares with a nominal value of 272/7 pence each, with voting rights.
The increase results from the issue of shares to meet the exercise of options under the Company's employee share option schemes.
No shares are held in Treasury.
The above figure of 395,695,706 shares may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, easyJet plc under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
28 September 2012
For further information contact:
Tel: 01582 525645
This information is provided by RNS
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- U.S. orders airlines to replace cockpit displays on 1,300 Boeing airplanes
- Japan volcano death toll likely to rise to around 46 as more victims found