REG - Aviva PLC - Total Voting Rights
AVIVA PLC - VOTING RIGHTS AND CAPITAL
In accordance with the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rule 5.6.1, we hereby notify the market of the following:
At 6pm on 27 September 2012, Aviva plc had 2,918,357,061 issued ordinary shares of 25p each admitted to trading. Each ordinary share carries the right to one vote in relation to all circumstances at general meetings of Aviva plc. Aviva plc does not hold any ordinary shares in treasury.
Therefore, the total number of voting rights in Aviva plc is 2,918,357,061.
The above figure may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, Aviva plc under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
Russell Tullo, Director of Secretariat +44 (0)20 7662 0721
28 September 2012
St Helen's, 1 Undershaft
London EC3P 3DQ
Registered in England
This information is provided by RNS
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- U.S. Navy maintains grounding order for F-35 fighter jets
- German suspect was in contact with State Dept not U.S. spies: officials