REG - Burberry Group PLC - Total Voting Rights
Burberry Group plc - Voting Rights and Capital
In accordance with the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rule 5.6.1, Burberry Group plc (the "Company") advises that as at 28 September 2012 its capital consisted of 441,907,604 ordinary shares with voting rights, which includes 30,027 ordinary shares held in Treasury.
Therefore, the total number of voting rights in the Company is 441,877,577 and this figure may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, the Company under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
28 September 2012
This information is provided by RNS
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine