L&G promotes Reedie to head European credit team
LONDON, Sept 28 (IFR) - Legal & General has promoted Colin Reedie to lead its European credit portfolio management, filling a hole left by the departure of former European head Patrick Vogel in August.
Reedie, previously co-head of UK credit portfolio management at the fund manager, will report to Marion Stommel who joined L&G in September 2012 as head of credit.
Robert Barnard-Smith, who previously co-headed the UK investment-grade credit team, will now have sole responsibility for it.
Patrick Vogel is now head of European credit at Schroders.
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- On eve of secession vote, UK's fate hangs on a divided Scotland |
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies