BRIEF-Moody's downgrades eight Vietnamese banks
Sept 28 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service has today downgraded the local and foreign currency deposit ratings of all eight Moody's-rated Vietnamese banks.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel