- Survivors pulled from Oklahoma tornado debris as toll falls |
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
Swiss stocks - Factors to watch on Sept 28
ZURICH Sep 28 (Reuters) - Swiss shares shaped to edge higher at the open of trading on Friday, shadowing other European bourses as investors cheered Spain's efforts to tackle its public deficit through fresh austerity measures.
The blue-chip SMI was indicated up 0.2 percent at 6,561 points, premarket data by bank Julius Baer showed.
The following are some of the main factors expected to affect Swiss stocks on Friday:
A former Credit Suisse Group AG trader accused by U.S. authorities over a $3 billion fraud involving subprime mortgage bonds said he would fight a U.S. extradition request when he appeared in a British court on Thursday.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this