Google can't enforce Microsoft injunction in Germany -US ruling
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept 28
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept 28 (Reuters) - A U.S. appeals court ruled that Google's Motorola Mobility unit cannot enforce a patent injunction that it obtained against Microsoft Corp in Germany.
The ruling against the German injunction came from the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco on Friday
The injunction would bar Microsoft from "offering, marketing, using or importing or possessing" in Germany some products including the Xbox 360 and certain Windows software.
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- EU wields Russia sanctions threat but timing vague |
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- Polish president warns Germany of Putin's 'empire' ambitions
- Car tied to suspected threat against Obama found in Connecticut