Nexans may sell Berk-Tek cable activity in U.S
PARIS, Sept 28
PARIS, Sept 28 (Reuters) - French cable maker Nexans said on Friday it was looking into the possibility of selling its Berk-Tek copper and fiber cable activity in the United States.
Berk-Tek focuses on cables for local area network applications and generates annual sales of approximately $200 million, the statement said.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter