TECO Energy to raise $227.5 million from Guetamala asset sales
Sept 28 (Reuters) - TECO Energy Inc said it will sell all its equity interests in two power stations, and related solid-fuel handling and port facilities in Guetamala for $227.5 million in cash.
The company cut its full-year earnings forecast from continuing operations to between $1.10 and $1.20 per share from between $1.20 and $1.30 per share.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |