- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- British soldier hacked to death in suspected Islamist attack
Thai factory output seen falling again in Sept - ministry
BANGKOK, Sept 28 |
BANGKOK, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Factory output in Thailand is expected to fall again in September after its worse-than-expected drop of 11.32 percent in August, a senior Industry Ministry official said on Friday.
But output should pick up in the fourth quarter year-on-year due mainly to a low base from 2011, when industry was devastated by severe flooding, Hathai Uthai, deputy director general of the ministry's Office of Industrial Economics, told a news conference.
(Reporting by Boontiwa Wichakul; Writing by Orathai Sriring; Editing by Richard Borsuk)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this