Nine groups pre-qualify for Turkey's Akdeniz power grid tender
ISTANBUL, Sept 28
ISTANBUL, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Nine groups have passed the prequalification process for the privatisation of Akdeniz Elektrik, Turkey's Privatisation Administration (OIB) said on Friday.
The bidding deadline for Akdeniz Elektrik, which serves some 1.5 million customers in southwestern Turkey, is Nov. 6, 2012.
The Akdeniz Elektrik tender was one of three last year that Turkey had to cancel due to the payment difficulties of winning bidders. (Writing by Ece Toksabay)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe looks overseas, stolen cards offered online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |