Turkish Treasury sees Oct borrowing 3 bln lira
ISTANBUL, Sept 28
ISTANBUL, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Turkey's Treasury said on Friday it planned domestic borrowing of 3 billion lira ($1.68 billion) against redemptions of 3.9 billion lira in October, but the borrowing amount will change if it issue a sukuk, or lease certificate, in the domestic market.
Turkey issued its debut sukuk earlier this month, with Middle Eastern investors snapping up most of the $1.5 billion issue.
November borrowing was seen at 16 billion lira against redemptions of 19.2 billion lira, while December borrowing was seen at 1.2 billion lira against redemptions of 1.6 billion lira.
($1 = 1.7883 Turkish liras) (Writing by Ece Toksabay)
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media