Cargill to build canola-crushing plant in Alberta
WINNIPEG, Manitoba Oct 1 (Reuters) - Cargill Ltd plans to build a canola-crushing plant near Camrose, Alberta, to take advantage of steadily growing Canadian plantings of the oilseed, the U.S. agribusiness giant said on Monday.
The plant will have capacity to process 850,000 tonnes of canola per year, and is expected to be ready for the 2014/15 crop marketing year.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin