REFILE-3M to buy Ceradyne for $847 mln
Oct 1 (Reuters) - 3M said it will acquire ceramic component maker Ceradyne Inc for about $847 million.
The offer of $35 per share represents a premium of about 43 percent to Ceradyne's Friday closing.
3M said it estimates the acquisition to add 1 cent a share to earnings, excluding items, over the first 12 months after the completion of the deal.
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media