REFILE-3M to buy Ceradyne for $847 mln
Oct 1 (Reuters) - 3M said it will acquire ceramic component maker Ceradyne Inc for about $847 million.
The offer of $35 per share represents a premium of about 43 percent to Ceradyne's Friday closing.
3M said it estimates the acquisition to add 1 cent a share to earnings, excluding items, over the first 12 months after the completion of the deal.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper pledges tougher security laws after attack |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients