REFILE-3M to buy Ceradyne for $847 mln
Oct 1 (Reuters) - 3M said it will acquire ceramic component maker Ceradyne Inc for about $847 million.
The offer of $35 per share represents a premium of about 43 percent to Ceradyne's Friday closing.
3M said it estimates the acquisition to add 1 cent a share to earnings, excluding items, over the first 12 months after the completion of the deal.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls