REFILE-3M to buy Ceradyne for $847 mln
Oct 1 (Reuters) - 3M said it will acquire ceramic component maker Ceradyne Inc for about $847 million.
The offer of $35 per share represents a premium of about 43 percent to Ceradyne's Friday closing.
3M said it estimates the acquisition to add 1 cent a share to earnings, excluding items, over the first 12 months after the completion of the deal.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions