REFILE-3M to buy Ceradyne for $847 mln
Oct 1 (Reuters) - 3M said it will acquire ceramic component maker Ceradyne Inc for about $847 million.
The offer of $35 per share represents a premium of about 43 percent to Ceradyne's Friday closing.
3M said it estimates the acquisition to add 1 cent a share to earnings, excluding items, over the first 12 months after the completion of the deal.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone