Buffett buys more shares in DaVita
Oct 1 (Reuters) - Warren Buffett has bought an additional 282,403 shares of DaVita Inc, the largest operator of dialysis clinics in the United States, according to a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Monday.
Buffett, through Berkshire Hathaway Inc, is the largest shareholder in DaVita, owning now about 10 percent of the company's stock.
Berkshire Hathaway bought the shares in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $100.42 to $103.76 between Sept. 26 and 28.
Berkshire Hathaway now owns 10.2 million shares in DaVita.
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path |
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA