Market Chatter - Corporate finance press digest
Oct 1 (Reuters) - The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media on Monday:
* France and Germany have agreed on a common strategy for the planned $45 billion merger of Airbus parent EADS and Britain's BAE Systems, German magazine Der Spiegel reported on Sunday.
* William Hill is expected to return with a revised offer for online bookmaker Sportingbet which could value the smaller rival at more than 400 million pounds ($645.92 million), the Telegraph reported.
* Phone maker Nokia Oyj is expected to announce a deal that will give customers of technology company Oracle Corp access to Nokia's mapping services, the Wall Street Journal reported.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats