Integrys Energy to buy Fox Energy for $440 mln
Oct 1 (Reuters) - Integrys Energy Group said it has agreed to buy Fox Energy Co LLC for $440 million.
The purchase includes $390 million for the Fox Energy Center, a 593-megawatt combined cycle generating facility, and $50 million for the early termination of the existing tolling agreement, Integrys said in a statement.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 6, others missing
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source